Our Services Include:
- “Every day” health concerns
- Sports physicals, work physicals, and yearly physicals
- Minor problems when they occur – sprains/strains, colds, sinusitis, bladder infections, bug bites, allergies, high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, lung disease, thyroid problems, long-term, comprehensive care managing both common and complex illnesses of adolescents, adults and the elderly.
- Diagnosis of cancer, diagnosis and treatment of infections and diseases affecting the heart, blood, kidneys, joints and the digestive, respiratory and vascular systems.
- Understanding of disease prevention, wellness, substance abuse, mental health and effective treatment of common problems of the eyes, ears, skin, nervous system and reproductive organs.
Internists are sometimes referred to as the “doctor’s doctor,” because they are often called upon
to act as consultants to other physicians to help solve puzzling diagnostic problems.